Since no tool I’ve used is really effective as a persistent place for my bookmarks, here’s my solution: just post them here. Just note that accumulation isn’t knowledge, and that linking doesn’t mean endorsment, just curiosity.
- Ethan Hein's blog
- Toned ear ear training (but see comments on this topic
- 3d printed violin by HOVA Labs
- Preenfm2 synth
- Rhythmbot, for sightreading/randomized rhythm inspiration
- Studiocode.dev, for MIDI-Meris integration.
- Klezmer repertoire
- Drum permutations
- Music is my sanctuary, for lots of music reviews and interesting releases.
- RITMO publications page: scholarly research on rhythm.
- Radio Khiyaban, interesting cassette label from Afganisthan.
- Nerdy gurdy, 3d printed hurdy gurdy.
- This blogpost about music that includes posts on music theory and FM synthesis.
- Python morsels
- R to Python equivalencies 1, 2, 3
- ML open book
- The tao of tmux
- The Power of Prolog
- patio11’s blog is quite cool.
Other coding/text processing tools
Sustainable living & tech (in the broad sense)
- The mud home
- Low tech magazine
- EOL wiki
- Academic articles related to degrowth
- Open Tech Park
- One Project
Personal webpages and inspiration
- Opinionated guides
- James Somers website
- Gwern Branwen’s website
- Indrajit Samarajiva’s website & newsletter (indi.ca)